We are looking for an Animator to join our Los Angeles Productions team.
We are seeking a Motion Graphics Animator with strong creative and technical skills to join Yeti Productions, MullenLowe"s internal production department. You will be collaborating with the creative department to animate 2D graphics for client content that will live in any/all mediums, such as broadcast, digital, social…etc. along with content to be used for internal purposes, such as new business proposals, meetings and award shows.
You will play a significant role in the evolution of our internal production capabilities as we continue to push the boundaries of production in creative and efficient ways. This role requires strong interpersonal skills due to frequent one-on-one collaboration with other editors & animators. This role will require a solid understanding of the creative process and your ability to receive and implement feedback while being comfortable sharing your own knowledge and expertise throughout the animation process. Thus, building a strong collaborative environment where the creative process can thrive.
Timelines are tight, expectations high, hours can sometimes be long but we have a lot of fun. Your most important attribute will be your hardcore work ethic combined with a solid sense of adventure and ability to adapt to new and challenging situations.
REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS:
- At least (2-3) years of professional experience as a motion graphics animator.
- Highly proficient with Adobe Creative Cloud applications: After Effects, Illustrator & Photoshop.
- Strong time management and problem-solving skills, with the ability to adapt quickly.
- Strong organizational skills with attention to project and file hierarchy.
- Knowledge of Adobe Premiere and editorial experience
- Knowledge of 3D animation using Cinema 4D is a plus
- Additional knowledge and ability to trouble shoot relevant technology and gear needed to stay competitive and perform to our standards is also a plus.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
This job description is subject to change at any time.
Work is regularly performed in a professional office environment and routinely uses standard office equipment. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
ACCESSIBILITY NOTICE: If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process due to a physical or mental disability, please send an email to: email@example.com - please include your location in the subject line of your email (BOS, NY, LA, WNS)
MullenLowe is an EEO/AA M/F/Disability/Vet Employer.
MullenLowe participates in E-Verify.