We are looking for a Senior Project Manager to join our New York City Tech Delivery team.
You will lead in the planning, implementation and delivery of meaningful digital experiences varying from the design and build of large scale platforms to shorter cycle, highly creative campaign work across our portfolio of high profile clients.
- Plan & execute various research activities throughout the project lifecycle to help ensure solutions are insight driven and truly user-centric.
- Lead the interaction design phase from the sketching of key functional concepts through to the production of rapid prototypes utilizing a lean methodology.
- Collaborate in a fast paced and exciting environment with other disciplines such as designers, technical specialists, planners, project managers and business consultants.
- Be involved in all aspects of the development life cycle, including architecture, development, testing, training, implementation and support of IT systems.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university.
- 8-10 years' Agile delivery pedigree and experience.
- Core capabilities around business consulting, project management and delivery, understands business and digital strategy and can align delivery with the client's business objectives.
- Demonstrable experience of directing the implementation of an enterprise web platform, preferably transactional ecommerce but could also be CMS across a multilingual website.
- Experience with mobile platform development.
- Passionate about possibilities in digital channels, in particular mobile and social.
- Formal project management accreditation (or suitable commercial experience).
- Advanced skills with MS Project, understanding of technical specifications.
- Auto experience is a plus.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
This job description is subject to change at any time.
Work is regularly performed in a professional office environment and routinely uses standard office equipment. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
ACCESSIBILITY NOTICE: If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process due to a physical or mental disability, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org - please include your location in the subject line of your email (BOS, NY, LA, WNS)
MullenLowe is an EEO/AA M/F/Disability/Vet Employer.
MullenLowe participates in E-Verify.